Radio training for 3CR broadcasters
The following 24 hour general radio training courses are for potential 3CR programmers only.
Interested in becoming a 3CR volunteer? Details here.
They cover all aspects of being a broadcaster at 3CR.
- Introduction to 3CR and the community broadcasting sector
- How to operate a studio panel
- Interviewing skills
- Using a portable recorder
- Writing for radio
- Voice and microphone technique
- Digital editing
- Media law
- Program design and presentation
The fees are $145 concession and $295 waged.
Contact the Training Coordinator for more information firstname.lastname@example.org