Sundays at 10:00 - 10.30 AM. Repeated Thursdays 6:00 - 6.30 AM and Saturdays 7:00 - 7:30 AM.
Stick Together is Australia’s only national radio show dedicated to union and workplace justice issues.
Stick Together is recorded at 3CR, and broadcast on community radio stations around the country via the Community Radio Network.
Subscribe to the weekly podcast, or listen to recent podcasts.
Follow Stick Together on Facebook and Twitter. Contact via 3CR or program email.
Recent Stick Together programs have covered:
- Australian Services Union (ASU) National Day of Action for Community Sector Workers.
- Trial of South Australian construction worker Ark Tribe by the ABCC.
- National harmonisation of OHS legislation.
- Campaigns to organise fast food and retail workers in 7/11 and Bakers’ Delight in Melbourne.
- CEPU disputes with Australia Post and Telstra.
- Provisions for collective bargaining for low paid workers under the new Fair Work Act.
- Indigenous Stolen Wages campaign in Queensland.
- CFMEU Mining and Energy initiative for a solar panel co-operative factory in the Latrobe Valley.
- Evaluation of the ‘Your Rights at Work’ campaign.
- Reflections on the 1990 tramways dispute in Melbourne.
- Rio Tinto lock-out of International Longshore and Warehouse Union (ILWU) in California.
If you are a community radio station or listener and want to hear this show on your frequency then contact the CRN to find out how. This show is made possible through the generous funding of the Community Broadcasting Foundation.