Presented by Play It Forward – Inclusive Arts Programs for all Australians.
The star-studded cast includes: Dr Jonathon Welch AM, Choir of Hard Knocks and Liane Keegan and also features the:
- Footscray-Yarraville City Band conducted by Phillipa Edwards, just returning from a tour of Europe and the UK
- Opera stars of the future from XL Arts
- THECHO!R now in their 10th year of singing together
- Adam Przewlocki as our brilliant accompanist
- and the Play It Forward massed choir Latrobe Valley Community Choir, Voices of Casey, Choir of Opportunity, All Together Choir, Voices of the Alfred and Western Health Singers, drawn from right across Melbourne and into regional Victoria
Jonathon said, “I am thrilled that Play it Forward, my exciting new organisation providing arts inclusion for all Australians, is presenting our first major concert in support of the award winning Choir of Hard Knocks, to help them continue their inspiring work.
It will be a truly joyful celebration and a magnificent end to another year of wonderful music making.”
Tickets: $35 Full / $25 Conc / Child U16 / $99 Family (2 adults/2 child)
Book at www.playitforward.org.au