Excerpts from 3CR's Monday Breakfast:
– Qheadspace and Mental Health First Aid: We listen back to a conversation we had last month with Charlie Cooper, a Queer youth mental health advocate.
– Peter Harwood shares his lived experience of Schizoaffective Disorder and is now a peer educator and mental health coach
– Kon Karapanagiotidis is the CEO of the Asylum Seeker Resource Centre, on the show to talk about the particular mental health issues faced by refugees and asylum seekers held at length in immigration detention
– This week on Over The Wall, Peter and Duncan discuss cuts to TAFE funding and also the cashless welfare card
– Miranda Gibson is the editor of Inside Out Australia's newsletter for and by LGBTIQ+ prisoners
– Tamil refugee Rajeev Rajendran died from presumably self-inflicted injury last week. Aran Mylvaganam is a member of the Tamil Refugee Council and he comes on the show to discuss the TRC's statement concerning Rajendran's death